TIGERS!
Our weekend was spent scoping out the city of Columbia, as well as spending a couple hours at the last home football game. I have a feeling this might be the only game that Nick will get to attend with us. It was a very quick trip and we spend most of it looking at potential properties to buy so we can move. We saw two different homes and looked at some land in the area. We might look some more when we head back down again on Wednesday for Thanksgiving.
Black and Gold. Two colors I never thought I would wear together. Seems very strange, but I guess I will have to get used to it.
First Missouri football game
Family Picture as Missouri Tigers
The game was freezing, although it was very nice to not have snow on the ground. Sitting in the hot tub and letting the kids swim after the game was much more enjoyable. But I'm so glad that we got to go so we could get a feel for the Mizzou culture.
This is what we left in Iowa to go to the football game in Missouri
In the past week, we have also had an offer on our house, contingent on the selling of our buyer's home. If all goes through, we will be moving out on December 30. This next month will pass very quickly and we have a lot to do. We could be homeless again in a month! Nick will be starting his new job a week from today and my mom will be coming up to help me during that week. I have started applying for jobs in the Columbia area, but have not heard back yet from any. I guess that's the update for now.



Comments