Birthdays!!!
The birthdays happened a couple weeks ago. Sorry I haven't uploaded any pictures until now. We celebrated at Gramma Deb's and we are so happy that everyone could be there. They both had a great time. Gracie loved all of the stuff that she got and toys are all over our living room in our apartment now. I can't wait until we have a house again! If you notice in most of the pictures, she is wearing the pink sunglasses. Those were a pretty big hit and she struggled with parting with them during school the first week she had them. Owen is also enjoying all of the new toys, but mostly likes to play with whatever Gracie has. Go figure. Thank you to all!!!
I will write more of an update in the next week or so. Owen has his one year check up this week. Can't believe he is one and Gracie is three. Where does the time go?
I will write more of an update in the next week or so. Owen has his one year check up this week. Can't believe he is one and Gracie is three. Where does the time go?
Comments