Amber and Gracie
Owen and Gracie

Owen and Gracie
We had our first big snow fall last weekend. Gracie got to play outside down at Nick's mom's. I drove down that way intending to go to the wrestling tournament in Oskaloosa, but decided to just go to Nick's mom's because of the weather. Nick drove home later that night and it took him over two hours to get home on the interstate. I had left earlier and all the roads were fine.
This past week has been busy for Owen! He is rolling over all the time now. He started doing it constantly on Tuesday 12/14 I think. He had rolled over at home about a week prior to that, but hadn't done it since. He seems so proud of himself after he does it. All smiles. He is holding his head up so much better now, too. He has done really well this week, taking two good naps at daycare then ususally one or two in the evening. Gracie is about the same. She can count to 20 now, but sometimes forgets some numbers. She is learning so much and I think she has a better memory than I do.
I took them to a Ballard wrestling meet and to see Grandma Jeanne this week. I didn't take them to the tournament today and it was nice to just stay home with them and not have to go anywhere. I got a lot done and they both seemed pretty happy with keeping their routine.
Not much else is new. We are looking forward to the next week. Gracie is pretty excited about Santa coming. She wants to go see him again. We're also looking forward to seeing all of our family. Can't wait!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BIG NEWS

Closure for High School Softball

Fall Sports Conclude