Happy Birthday Gracie!

Jumping with Dad

And Annie

Gracie's new leotard

Opening presents

A new bike!

Birthday cake!

Gracie's collection of candy at the parade

Jumping on her new trampoline

Helping put the trampoline together

Gracie and her Daddy
Gracie is 2! We had quite an eventful weekend when we got home from the hospital. Friday afternoon was pretty calm, but Saturday was a full day of celebrating. Gracie got her new trampoline on Saturday and Nick and Chad put it up for her. She loves it and watching her jump is pretty entertaining. Then she got to watch the parade for Prairiefest, the town celebration. She got so much candy and I think she actually enjoyed watching it this year. Then she jumped on her tramp again.
Later that afternoon, we had all of our family over or her birthday. It was such a good time and I'm so glad everyone could come. Gracie got to play with her cousins and everone else who was here. Nick grilled burgers for everyone and we did cake and ice cream. Needless to say, she was exhausted by the end of the day.
Things have been going really well since we have come home. Owen is still doing great and he is almost back to his birth weight. We took him to his first check up yesterday. He was at 8 pounds when he left the hospital and is now back to 8 lbs 7 oz. The doctor said he looks completely healthy. He has also been sleeping pretty well at night, but I don't want to jinx myself. Last night he slept for a 3 1/2 hour stretch which was really nice. Other that that he has already started falling into a semi-predictable schedule, but I guess that can always change. I don't remember that happening so quickly with Gracie. Owen has also already started to smile. It is so amazing! I will put up more pictures soon.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BIG NEWS

Closure for High School Softball

Fall Sports Conclude