Five Months...

Sleeping baby

Gracie and Grandpa

Feet in Mouth

Gracie and Mom

Gracie and Dad
It has been another busy few weeks. Gracie is now five months old and is doing more and more. She has learned to roll to where she wants to be. I walked away for about five minutes one time and she was about three feet away from her activity mat. We'd better start getting ready for crawling! One of her favorite things right now is putting her feet in her mouth. She tries to get her socks off and will suck on those for awhile, too. She has also learned how to pet Jasmine and will stick her tongue out to copy her when Jasmine starts to lick. It's pretty funny.
My dad came up last week and went to the wrestling meet with us at Ballard. It was Ballard's only home meet this season. We all went up to the bar and grill afterward, and Gracie slept for most of the time. The week before, Gracie and I went to watch Ballard at Grimes. We stopped to see my Grandma and also went to see Eric and Courtney on our way home. Gracie continues to do well with people, but struggles taking naps when there is so much going on. I would too! We also have gone to an ISU wrestling meet and Nick took her to a basketball game a couple weeks ago. We keep her pretty busy.
This past weekend we spent the day at the conference wrestling meet for Ballard. Luckily it was in Huxley, so that made things much easier. Nick's mom came up to watch Gracie while I ran in the morning and then went with us to the meet for a little while. Sunday we went to a superbowl party, but did not stay for the whole game. We were all pretty tired.
Gracie is almost sitting by herself now. She is still a little wobbly, but she's getting there. And like I said before, she is starting to get a little more mobile. Not crawling yet, but rolling where she wants to go. We haven't tried any rice cereal yet, but we will when we get a little time. I'm sure that will be entertaining. She's also still very vocal, quite the talker. She is so loud and yells at her toys. Everybody gets a kick out of it. I think that's all for now. Things are still going well and Gracie is doing great!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October is Here

Thanksgiving

Closure for High School Softball