Gracie's baptism
Gracie's baptism was this past weekend, so we had our whole family at our house. It was so good to have everyone together and I'm glad everyone could come. Gracie did very well and slept through almost the entire service. She was very happy to have a lot of attention, too.
I am back to work now and will be starting work at Ames Schools next week. Gracie has been going to daycare everyday and seems to be doing fine. She was struggling with eating the first couple days, but hopefully that is getting better. She has been sleeping all night for the past five nights. Usually she goes to bed around 10-10:30 and we get her up around 7am to get ready for the day. She woke Nick up last night, but he put her pacifier back in her mouth and she fell back asleep. So, no complaints here. It has been so nice getting six hours of sleep all at once. I'm sure Gracie likes it too.
I don't know many more updates. We are taking her to her two month doctor appointment today. I am looking forward to finding out how much she weighs. She has certainly grown a lot. I will put more pictures on here when I get some from Nick's mom this weekend and I'll let everyone know how her check up went.
Comments